Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Love never dies ! ♡


The vow is a heart throbbing story about two people deeply in love but everything changes when they get in a car accident and  she wakes up not remembering her life and her loved one. In this movie Channing Tatum play the husband whose name is Leo and Rachel McAdam who plays the wife Paige Collins. They're real names are Kim and Krickitt Carpenter, in 1993 the couple went to their first Thanksgiving dinner as husband and wife but it didn't go as planned. Krickitt was in a coma for weeks after the car accident of the two trucks colliding, when she woke up she forgot the last 18 months of her life including her loving husband Kim. This story talks about an event that could have changed the lives of those who really cared for her, for better or worse. He needed to find a way for her to fall in love with him all over again. In my opinion I think that would have been extremely difficult, because it's not like they're falling in love for the first time, where they're still learning new things about each other every step of the way. No they've already been in love they know everything about each other, but when one person forgets and the other one still remember, it would be hard, because what if she doesn’t love him anymore, what if she's become a totally different person what if she changed her mine, where would that put him. But thankfully they're still together till this day with their beautiful son and daughter. I couldn’t imagine being in their position, waking up and finding out that you`re married and not knowing the person you fell in love with. I couldn't picture it, it would probably be very frustrating if I woke up to a husband that I don't remember at all and having to figure everything out for a second time, but luckily she fell in love with him all over again, and that why true love never dies because it will always find its way.














the Carpenter family





















links
http://hollywoodlifeKimandKrickittCarpenter.com/2012/02/14/kim-krickitt-carpenter-real-couple-the-vow-true-story

4 comments:

  1. I've watched this movie like twice and it's amazing. I love the fact that the husband didn't give up on her wife and that she fell back in love with her in the end. This reminds of another movie called 50 first dates. It's similar to this one just but it's a comedy. If you've never watched it i suggest that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched this movie countless times and the first time I watched it was at the airport. I loved the meaning of the movie how love defeated everything. I actually don’t believe in love (the romance kind) it’s just I need to experience it to believe in it first but this movie was awesome. The book was better though ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you wrote about this movie. Its weird how something could change so fast from something small like the ''car accident''. I never watched this movie because im more of an action or comedy type of person but it sounds interesting and I learned to never give up on something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the vow is one of my favourite movies, it's so magical and so depressing at the same time. i don't know how i would react if any of that ever happend to me. if i was in her situation i would feel terrified because anyone could take advantage of me knowing that i wouldn't know if it were a lie or not.

    ReplyDelete